01 March 2005

Got problem with my hard disk again

Arghhhh... My seagate harddisk give me headache again. It contain my precious FreeBSD 5.3 with all the setting for the desktop. Then it crash again this weekend. It stuck at boot: prompt :(

And the happy thing is I bought new hard disk. 80Gb Western Digital 8Mb. But I still need to spent some times to configure my desktop and download my favorite packages again. Install openoffice always give me headache, something like:
> openoffice.org-1.1.4-setup
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libm.so.2" not found, required by "javaldx"
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libm.so.2" not found, required by "setup.bin"


My hard-disk uptime until this post
> uptime
8:16AM up 1 day, 2:12, 7 users, load averages: 0.01, 0.07, 0.14

No comments: